It's Tuesday Trunk-Day.... that's right! I am expecting a trunk at my abode this afternoon and cannot WAIT to see it! "Where is it going?" you ask.... I'm. Not. Telling. "Where did you buy it?" Again, also not telling... It will be SO much more fun this way!

I ordered a trunk 12 days ago, and to my surprise, it's arriving today! My estimate on getting this piece was 3 months... I cannot believe that it's happening so quickly! That never happens- after all, I ordered a chair and a chaise lounge in OCTOBER and they have YET to arrive!

Here are some suber-fab trunk inspiration images....

This one is gorgeous... I love the clear trunk full of magazines... I need that- my magazine stack is getting out of control! The chevron rug is so fun- and I really love the art- big and dramatic!

This trunk is amazing- and again, another bold pattern as a backdrop. I really love the silver and leather combination.
Louis Vuitton in the living room-- not bad. Love the worn pattern and rich warm colors in contrast to the super graphic pop art hanging on the wall-- This is a truly eclectic space.
Another clear trunk, paired with yet another chevron rug.... still lovely!
Not a chevron pattern, but it sure does give the same appeal... it's yummy graphic and slightly imperfect pattern is simply lovely paired with velvet tufted furniture and an old travel trunk.
Wowwie-Zowwie! Black, glossy trunk with brass pulls and nail heads. This guy is amazing! I really love how this space repeats black and delicious shades of yellow and gold. This space is fabulous-
More pop art (some from the King of Pop art himself Andy Warhol) paired with a vintage Louis Vuitton trunk-- this is exactly my taste right here! I love the gold eagle and multiple patterns & textures in this space. Also- those striped drapes remind me VERY much of my own in my living space! I think color is used brilliantly here- So glamorous- love it.

So I'm sure at this point all of you Abode Lovers are just as obsessed with trunks as I am... I cannot WAIT to see my very own trunk in action in my abode & I can't wait to share it with all of you!

Have an especially trunked-out Tuesday! ( I know I will!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top