As many of my abode lovers know, I'm a bit Anthropologie obsessed.... when Anthro comes out with new pillows and lampshades it hurts somewhere deep down inside until I purchase what I have my eye on.... So, once again, I am being tested- new merch at Anthro = trouble for my bank account. (and trust me, my bank account needs a break in a major way...)

White Bengal Tray... expensive really expensive, I know- but a girl can dream, right? And I know that this is not a lampshade or pillow- but geeze, this is fabulous! I mean, where else can you find a tray on a bengal tigers' back? Answer me that abode lovers! and look how well the little guy is carrying that pomegranate! I adore this... 



Wandering Ikat Shade... so pretty, and super rich. Ikat is all the rage, and this fresh blue-green color combination would certainly add a ton of interest to any space.

Patchwork Chevron Shade... I am love, loving the super bright yellow and blue in this shade.


Embroidered Ikat Shade... Ikat again, love the embroidery... and frayed trims! The textures really make this shade feel special.

Warbling Pillow... I must, must find a way to get this pillow-- I not only adore the front, but the pattern on the back is to die for! It's two pillows in one.... Don't you just love all the vibrant colors?

Patterns REvealed Pillow, Bloom... I love the negative space in the design of the front of this pillow. I also, again, love all of the texture and detail in this piece. 

Swimming Hole Ring Dish... at $12 I think this would be a precious gift for Valentines day... hint, hint Mr. Husband... my rings would sit around this little guy's neck with love...

Whistling Thorn Wallpaper... I love this combination of the gleaming, glamourous metallic ink sitting on top of a natural brown- It's rustic yet full of sparkle and glam... perfect combination in my book! I would love to cover something, anything in my abode with this paper.

So- take a trip over to Anthropologie and check out their latest arrivals, there were so many amazing things that I could go on and on! Have a great day abode lovers! I will be dreaming of anthro merch for at least the remainder of February....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top