So, do you remember this post about the ceramic puppy planters? Well... I was beyond inspired by Jeff Koons puppy planters ($7500.00-- I know, right? too. freakin. expensive.) and wanted to show all of my abode lovers some great (and much cheaper) options via Etsy. I didn't include two pups that I loved and found on Etsy because I purchased them for myself! (thank you ETSY!) So... check out my fabulous ceramic pups... they look JUST like Lady, my cocker spaniel. They also came in just over $20... go me!

These new blooms are from my backyard... I'm pretty sure the yellow "flowers" are actually weeds.... but hey, it works! It's nice to be able to walk into the backyard for fresh flowers, they're free!
 Here is another view of this precious little ceramic cocker spaniel planter. I love the whimsy that this little girl brings to the table. 
And this is my second purchase. I know, I know... this isn't a planter, but it's amazing! I love the gold accents!
 Another view....
Hope all of the Abode Lovers out there had a fabulous weekend, happy Monday all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top