So-- I was checking out Elle decor and stumbled upon the Elle Decor showhouse! Take a minute and go check it out here. You can go into each room and get a 360 view of everything! It's a bit fishbowl-ish but it's fun! You have never seen such a beautiful collaboration of talented designers!

Not bad from the outside... 
I absolutely love the pieces in this space... I can see a few Restoration Hardware favorites! The coffee table is actually two of these pushed together... love it! I am also in total lust with the mini faceted greenhouse- talk about a show stopper. I would love to get my hands on of  those!
What else makes this space so very fabulous? THE LIGHTING & ARTWORK! I love, love some big, beautiful artwork- but even more than that- I love when it's lit correctly!

Here are a few screen shots from the 360 tour... Every little pink dot allows you to check out where the items come from... The sofa is a Restoration Hardware favorite of mine- (same color as my new chaise lounge!) AND it's the sofa that I helped my big sis Nene pick out for her lovely abode. The color of this piece is called Fog in Army Duck. It's really fantastic- My sis and I both LOVE our Fog RH pieces! And apparently, so does Gary Spain who designed this fabulous space!
All of you should know by now that I'm a sucker for a cow head.... love it. And again- love the lighting.
Lighting, lighting, lighting.
The overhead light has been all over the blogosphere... Jen at Made By Girl just hung a pair of these hicks pendants in her new and fabulous kitchen! I am plotting where I can add one of these beauties to my abode! I would LOVE one!
And speaking of kitchens.... This is backsplash heaven. The shapes are so unexpected, bold in shape and size but the colors are subtle and soft which makes for an amazing pattern to add interest to the space without overwhelming it!
Not too shabby-- love the pop of yellow and blue in this space-- all of the natural light is a dream!
And here are more screen shots from my 360 tour... 
 I am loving the small, subway tile to compliment the decorative tile behind the stove without competing or clashing.
and another view:





Definitely check out the 360 tour to see this girly bedroom... it's completely "teened out" on the other side of the room... photos of Twilight's Robert Pattinson and many more heartthrobs adorn the walls lovingly!

Hello gorgeous art- and welcome matching and super fabulous sconces.... good-googley this is amazing!

Love, love the ottoman- what a bold statement for such a soothing space- I love this. I also think that the fireplace is fantastic- the natural pattern is rich, subtle and yummy! 

The tile, once again is a show stopper in this master bathroom-- I'm not sure it's possible to get more fabulous than this! I also love how the warm and cool tones are pulled into the bedroom with the thorn mirror, stark white console and silvery/champagne grasscloth walls... what an elegant color combination! Also- notice how the pattern from the TILE is amazingly similar to the OTTOMAN above! genius.
And to end the tour- I love this bright and happy bedroom with fun and fabulous spindle 4 poster beds. Go check out the entire 360 tour on Elle.com-- I promise, you will feel super inspired!
Have a fabulous Tuesday Abode Lovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top