So- I was sifting through some of my inspiration images for my kitchen and ran across these beauties! Before painting my cabinets I thought long and hard about the colors I would choose. I wanted to see as many gray painted cabinets as possible before painting my kitchen island gray!

unkown

 via



 via





 The paint used in this gorgeous kitchen featured on Cote de Texas is Benjamin Moore’s Fieldstone Gray.



Here is where my kitchen cabinets started... (I felt like I was living inside a kashi cereal box...)

So, after all these gorgeous images... and several dozen gray paint swatches... I ended up using Ralph Lauren's Boulder Gray with a light glaze of Ralph Lauren Crosby in the cracks and crevices to create more depth. (pictured with old hardware...)

And here is the end product! (after many, many months!) Click HERE for the entire makeover story!


here is a view of the other side of the kitchen...
It's fun to reminisce about past projects, especially one as big as a kitchen remodel! I must say, I kind of miss it. Am I crazy? I keep lurking around my abode looking for more BIG CHANGES to be made, but nothing is as big as a kitchen (at least for me!) Anyone else as crazy as I am? 

Hope all of the Abode Lovers out there have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top