Wow- so while browsing my reader this morning I saw one of my favorite blogs, A Life's Design (also a Birmingham blogger that I actually went to High School with!)- Anyway, Megan of A Life's Design was bloggin' about Atlanta House Magazine. I went and checked it out and I'm amazed... really, really amazed at some of the spaces featured! Here are my favorite spaces and ideas....

I mean, gimme a break. This gorgeousness is just too much! I love, love the black wall and black painted molding. I also love the gold and glass bookshelves against such a rich backdrop. The traditional style of the bookshelves are unexpectedly paired with a LOVELY LUCITE desk! I love this combination of modern ideas mixed with glamorous traditional pieces. The amber colored leather chairs bring yet another rich texture into the space- while the blue rug adds a punch of young, fresh and unexpected color into this seriously glamourous space!
...and this space continues to amaze me-- I love how the oversized mirror reflects all of the natural light from the window- it really opens up the space and creates an illusion of depth and space in a small, dark room. Also- adore the punches of color in the drapes and sofa... and how about the pattern on the tufted zebra chair!? Yes, please! 
 well slap my mama... this is fabulous.

 Wowwie Zowwie... loving the draped wall... this treatment really makes the space feel luxurious and comfortable. The hanging pendants are pretty much the best thing I have seen in a while... gorgeous, don't you think? Also- I love those pillows... they're from West Elm and on sale for $19.99... here is the link for those of you who want a little attainable glamour from this space. 
 Here is the other side of the bedroom... 
 This, abode lovers, is how a kitchen is done! You all know that I love a creamy and white kitchen combo-- I am also crazy about cabinets that go all the way up to the ceiling... 
 And this is the BEST part of the kitchen... they hid the microwave and cappuccino maker... this is such a fabulous idea that I must do it in my next abode! I mean, you could have total skank small appliances and just hide them, genius!
I hope all of you Abode Lovers have a great day- we're almost to the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top