Who is Nene you ask? Well, she is one of my 3 sisters. She is the oldest- and she lives in Atlanta with her one year old, Preston and her Hubbs, Peyton. And why am I telling all of you this? Well- because she is having ANOTHER baby boy! We are all so excited- and I got to designing a mood board immediately for her son, Raleigh that is due in August!


(1) Woods Wallpaper, Anthropologie
(2) Baby Animals Prints, The Animal Print Shop by Sharon Montrose
(3) Les Amis de la Foret, SpoonFlower-- this would be used for the bumper pads!
(4) Gingahm Panel, Green, Pottery Barn Kids
(5) Distressed European Wall Clock, Wisteria
(6) Fisherman Ceiling Lamp, Pottery Barn Kids
(7) Scallop Mesh Letters, Restoration Hardware Baby&Child
(8) Organic Mini Dot Sheeting, Green, Pottery Barn Kids
(9) Blue Bird Mobile, BlaBla Kids
(10) Trellis Rug, Green, Pottery Barn Kids
(11) Jameson Crib, Restoration Hardware Baby&Child
(12) 3 Bird Mobile, Baby Jives, Etsy
(13) Faux Bois- Gray, SpoonFlower -- This would be used as an accent fabric 


So- as you can see- we are going for a woodland creatures friends from the forest, rustic/french theme. Nene loved the idea of using deer in Raleigh's room- so I took it a few levels above the deer theme when I spotted the Les Amis de la Foret on SpoonFlower.... I mean, this print is precious! I I love the use of gray for a baby room- and the bright blue, teal and stark white are a fun addition to a standard lime green and brown baby room. I really wanted to mix things up a bit- and I believe this fabric was the answer to my prayers! My mom will create bumper pads for the sweet little rustic Restoration Hardware crib and I think it will be so precious!


There is still a lot to do, and nothing is set in stone, other pieces will be necessary for the nursery- but this is a start! Nene is still waiting a few months to start gathering everything necessary for Raleigh's nursery, but I will keep all of my Abode Lovers in the loop with Raleigh's friends from the forest french/rustic nursery progress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top