Anyone heard of Jeff Koons? Well, I hadn't until a few days ago- and now, of course, I'm obsessed. Unfortunately. Jeff Koons is a modern artist who created a puppy vase that I can no longer live without. I thought that surely I would be able to find one of these- but they're just a tad out of my price range... There was a re-release of 3000 puppies at $7,500 per pup, so, once again.... it's a tad out of my price range.

Here are a few lovely spaces that made me fall in love with this white, ceramic pup!

I adore this image... I love how the pup stands out in front of the bright and beautiful blue paining. I also love the modern art mixed with such a beautiful, traditional console.
This breakfast nook is fabulous. I love all of the kid art-- this pup fits right in... whimsical yet somehow glamorous... just like this gallery of kids art!
Do you see that sweet pup holding all of those branches? What a good dog! I wonder if I could just spray paint Lady (my cocker spaniel) and force her to wear a backpack full of branches.... it would certainly be cheaper than one of these Jeff Koons pups!

And again... these pups work in every kind of setting... ugh, I'm jealous. 

So, what's a $7500 dog loving girl to do??? The answer: Etsy.


This is a Vintage Wales Poodle- I think it has just as much personality if not more than the Jeff Koons pup! and it's $12!!!


I love this little guy... he's a Terrier Dog Planter and he is pretty fabulous. He is also only $12 and he will hold your flowers like the Jeff Koons Pup! You could also spray paint this little guy white and it would work in every space!


Now- I know I mentioned spray painting my dog Lady, but this is the next best thing... it's a cocker spaniel planter! I love this little guy's position... He's in play mode for sure! (He's also only $13.99)

I realize that this pup isn't all white, nor is it a planter, but I couldn't help myself... I really love this one. The pattern is really fun- and I love how dainty it feels. Blue and White Andrea by Sadek Porcelain Dog Figurine. ($10!)

Check out William the Westie... what a cutie pants. He's only $10 and he does everything that the Jeff Koons pup does... He sits, and he's white, and he holds flowers. What a good boy.
  
White Ceramic Dog Bookends... these pups hold your books together. They may not hold flowers, but goodness they're cute! Also-- you get two for $14!


Speaking of TWO for the price of one... I love this little pair of Vintage Scottie Dogs... ($25)

Shut the front door... I want this blue Vintage Dog Planter SO bad... she's lovely! ($12.75)


Wow... I mean, these are definitely better than the $7500 pups... and this pretty Teal Dog Planter is $28.00. I LOOOVE the color...



And to finish it off... here is a super sweet Ceramic Terrier Dog Planter... it's got the perfect touch of pink- I love this little guy! He's $17.50 and fabulous!


So, take that Jeff Koons pup. I no longer need you desperately. Anyone else loving puppy planters all of the sudden? I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top