If Oscar dresses were rooms in an abode... they would look like this:

I am a HUGE fan of this lady- she is super, duper talented (love her in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button....) Anyway, Cate Blanchett is wearing Givenchy Couture and I LOVE the color combination and the interesting lines of the beading. This gown is fierce. 

So, what does Cate's Givenchy dress look like as a bathroom??? Well... like this. The shapes of the mirrors are reminiscent of the shape of the torso and the colors are spot on with this gorgeous gown. I would definitely wear this bathroom on my abode... 
This is another space that feels like Cate's Givenchy gown... 
 
And doesn't this room look like Cate as well? 

Gwyneth Paltrow is rockin' a Calvin Klein Collection dress... this one is structured and sexy. I love the champagne/silvery color with her skin tone and blonde locks. The earrings and brooch on the belt add a little something special without being over the top. I love that they infuse just a little bit of color for a big impact. 

This room is Gwyneth's equivalent... I mean, it's even got flanking colorful roses (like Gwyneth's colorful earrings) The headboard is glamorous but it's structure is modern. The tied drapes hanging behind the bed give a casual comfortable feel just like Gwyneth's easy, straight hair. I am pretty much obsessed with this bed.. aren't you? 
 
Here again is an easy and casual look with touches of rich glamour
The modern art reminds me of Gwyneth's makeup and hair... and all of the white, slick furniture really feels like the structure seen in Gwyneth's dress.


Mila Kunis is one hot mama.... let's be honest. She is pretty stinkin' cute and I'm pretty sure that if we ever met she would totally want to hang out with me, or maybe go shopping for pillows at Anthropologie or something. Anyway, that's beside the point... Mila is wearing Elie Saab Haute Couture. This gown is dripping with lace and chiffon and I just love it. I like the elegance, the airy feeling of the dress and the way it moves... not to mention, the sweet, pale purple.
This wallpaper seems frothy like Mila's lacey, layered frock. The gold and taupe colors used in the tufted bed and wall art mirror Mila's skin tone. The room is romantic, soft and girly with a touch of quirk and youth in the pattern of the drapes.... So, so Mila. 
this image also has that airy, elegant girly feel that you get from looking at Mila Kunis.
Here again, love the soft taupe and creams throughout the space that feel like Mila's skin tone. I love the many purples layered in this space... it creates a rich and plush feeling. The layers of purple feel much like the depth seen in Mila's layered gown....
So- if you were going to the Oscars, would you dress like your home? I sure would. I think that my wardrobe is very much like my abode... is yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top