I ran across this artist/illustrator on Design Sponge and of course, since it's a pair of tigers "winning" (much like Mr. Hubbs and myself) I really want it! My birthday is this summer... I think I'm going to add this print to my short list of "birthday must-haves."


For those of you who don't know, Mister Husband and myself are proud Auburn Alumni... check out our Auburn Tiger themed Man Mountain here!

Thanks to Ping Zhu for creating such charming and fabulous artwork! You can snag a print of these tigers for $25. What a steal! I love the line quality, the colors and texture in these prints- I think these would be SO cute in a nursery as well!



Here are a few other works that I love...

Ping has other work that is just as fabulous and quirky-- so check it out!
Happy Wednesday abode lovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top