San Pellegrino... what more can I say? These beautifully classic green bottles are popping up in abode after abode... For just a few bucks you can accessorize your kitchen shopping at your grocery store- love that!


Does anyone remember Where's Waldo?... well, get ready to play Spot the Pellegrino!
I love how there is a tray packed full of Pellegrino here... It adds such a rich pop of color in this very light, creamy space.


I love the open shelving in this kitchen- all of the green accents are to die for! They add just the right amount of fresh color to the space.
The blue and green combination of accessories in this kitchen is fresh and young- and completely perfect for Pellegrino triplets...




This has always been one of my favorite kitchens- I love the mirrored doors and the hardware! I also am crazy about the stone backsplash- what a fun little kitchen!

Does this image count? I think so... this clear bottle with a blue label is charming as well.

pale pink accents in the kitchen is really sweet- I love what accessories can do for a space.

Pellegrino in the bathroom... I'll take it.
This island/table combination is pretty spectacular in my opinion. I love the contrast of the marble to the deep, rich wood. What a fabulously custom space!
I hope all of you abode lovers have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend! Go out and spend a few bucks on Pellegrino- you'll be surprised how much you love it just sitting out on the counter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top