I love my new front door... but here are a few images that are just as spectacular! Don't worry, I'll be moving on to a different subject in my next post.... But there's nothing like a fabulous front door to give a great first impression....

This door is amazing. I love the brick floor, the wood planked walls and the gorgeous mix of textures in this image. I wish I could walk through this space... I would sit a while.

Pretty blue hues.... check out the doorknob in the MIDDLE of these doors. What I wouldn't give to have that fabulous touch! I also love how accessorized these doors are... look at all of that hardware!


Pretty panels- love the door knocker.

The transom sporting the house number is precious- I just love that touch. I also adore the old school keys hanging on the backside of this door-- every time someone opened your door there would be a pleasant little jingling!

I love an open, glassy front door.

Imagine an Elaine-sized shove while I say, "GET OUT!" (sorry to all of those who don't enjoy Sienfeld) I mean, this door is my new favorite thing. I would have never thought that a plain, non-paneled door could be this fabulous. I guess the red super high gloss paint gives it just what it needs! I also DIE over the lion door knocker... and how about all of the gorgeous hydrangeas spilling out of the golden planter...



Sorry... I had to do that....

And now back to gorgeous doors... How's THAT for an entrance!? Love all of the sweet and doily-like wood cutouts. The high gloss pink is amazing-- again, I'm dying over the centered doorknob.

Lauren Leiss from Pure Style Home not only has a GORGEOUS melon colored front door- but her foyer leaves me breathless. Seriously, I can't breathe now.


A kelly green front door... the "Mc" in my new last name makes me pine for this very Irish, very lucky front door. Don't you want to see what is on the other side of that fabulous statement?
What a soft and pretty pale yellow door. I love the coordinating yellow flowers and pots. I am also digging the door knocker. this door - the door knocker = not as cool.
Don't you just lobe all of the doors? I do! Hope all of you abode lovers have an amazing Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top