I think I'm in love this Thursday morning... not surprising considering Anthropologie just released some new merch....

I think this chair is GORGEOUS! It reminds me of the perfect pair of jeans that has personality- but still goes with everything. I am in love with this Ikat pattern- and the color combination is perfection. This would be awesome in my man mountain or master bedroom... don't worry Mr. Hubbs, I know we don't need these.... bummer. 
Don't you want these chairs too?

Another fabulous Ikat pattern in an unexpected palette. I love the mustartd-ish color paired with the Ruby, teal and blue... this combo is so interesting-- I think this would make a gorgeous palette for any space. 


I am a fan of mixed metals and finishes... so this little table is a home run. Silver, Gold and glass... this piece would work in ANY space.!


Good gosh... look at the sides of this sofa! Buckles and straps and wood OH MY! I think rich caramel leather sofa would look amazing in a sun room... it's definitely not a sofa that I would use for my primary lounging and tv vegging... but I would love to own this gorgeous piece none the less....

 



Ombre is awesome. It is so soft and feels misty and so, so yummy. I ADORE the confetti-like trim striping itself down these drapes every few inches. The texture that the trim creates is so lovely and frothy... these come in a few different color options, but this combo is by far my fave!
 oh my.... that trim... I love how the color changes on the trim as well....

AND NOW... MY MAKE BELIEVE ROOM....
I am absolutely in love with this color combination... The warm plum, caramel and mustard paired with the cool, teal and navy ombre drapes is simply slaying me... Anyone want to purchase this entire Anthro set so that I can live vicariously through your color palette? Just a thought.


Anyone else dying over this combination???? 
Anyway... back to other new and fun things....

These are great. I love the texture and the fresh colors. That super pale teal is just the perfect pop of bright fresh color to rank these drapes into a high level of cool-ness.
Isn't the stitching just awesome? 

Hello little work of art that happens to be in the form of a sofa. How are you? Are you enjoying your existence? I am.


 Don't tell my sofa... but I would totally cheat on him with this sofa... and I wouldn't even feel remorse. Look at the melon colored design on the side?! Get out. 


I hope that this new merch makes you feel as excited and happy as it has made me! Have a happy Thursday abode lovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top