So- Mister Hubbs got extra points this Valentines Day. Why? you ask... well, he proved to me that he actually reads my blog. Don't get me wrong, he reads it, most of the time... but when I blog about all of the little things that I am lusting after in the designing decor world, I honestly don't expect him to care or pay attention (all those topics are my territory!). Well... this Valentines Day, he surprised me with a little item that I mentioned weeks before V-day on Abode Love. This fabulous and super affordable Giraffe Anthropologie ring holder....



Do you wanna get your giraffe on? Well.. you're in luck! Anthropologie just came out with even MORE super fab giraffe pieces....

I really love these... I love the clustered look, but one sitting on top of a stack of books would be precious as well.... they're statement pieces for around $40!

This sweet Giraffe is wearing a crown... (all of these animals are wearing crowns!) I would love to have every single one of these... they're a quirky, functional, monogrammed and only $12!

I love this... I mean, I love it. This would be amazing in any kid room- but I also love the idea of placing this bad boy in ANY room (like my office) and it would add such a fun and whimsical feeling. This little giraffe bust is $68.

Need giraffe hardware? Why not... grab one of these and pull for $10.


Prefer to wear your giraffe? or tiger... Auburn Tiger... (sorry, I couldn't help myself!) These little guys are precious... and I think I need one of these bad boys before next football season, War Eagle! You can snag one of these for $38.

This little guy is under 5 inches tall- precious. He is $20.

I love these pots... you can get them neutral or colorful, and you can buy them as a group or in singles in various sizes... I would love to put some flowers in these little Giraffes!

This little knocker is fun and quirky- I would love for this little guy to greet me at an abode's front door. This little greeter is $32.

So- if you have a giraffe fetish, you're in luck. Wow.. it's funny to see all the items all bundled together... it looks like these long necked beauties are the next big thing! At least according to Anthropologie... and let's face it... they know their stuff. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top