Thank goodness for the SPRING... we are having the most pleasant weather down south and in a dream world, it would just stay like this forever. Instead, in approximately one month you won't be able to step outside without getting a slap in the face from thick, hot air while sweat runs down your back.... until then... I am enjoying a few pretty little touches that were added to the abode last weekend thanks to gentle mother spring. 

Whole Foods has the BEST flower selection... I was dying over the gorgeous blooms. My little sis, Sunshine, went with me and after browsing for entirely too long at organic, super healthy and delicious looking food (with oodles of flowers in hand)... we stopped at Five Guys Burgers to make up for our healthy browsing.... we're pathetic, I know. (but it was delish!)


And now, a look at my bodacious blooms... they're ah-mazing.

I just adore this little blue opalescent tumbler from Anthropologie... I have seen it floating around the blog world and I am so happy to have one of these babies myself! The precious little cup is filled with the most perfectly pink tulips and lillies... 

The abode is still rockin' the Pellegrino, and now the tulips repeat the gorgeous green in the bottles. I think green, white, pink and red are now officially my favorite colors for accessorizing my kitchen!


More green and white.... 

More white tulips paired with a pink candle and brass topper... they're just melting my heart. Did I mention how much I love this fresh and sweet color combination?

Out of the kitchen and into the living room... white hydrangeas, tulips and white berries (anyone know the name of these little berries?) I am LOVING the texture in the hydrangea leaves... 

My little ceramic lady is carrying a little load of tulips on her back... just precious. Pink is pretty perfect, don't you think?

Hope all of you abode lovers have a fantastic day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top