It's wedding month... and it's ROYAL WEDDING WEEK, which is amazing. I am adoring all of the coverage on this momentous occasion and I am so excited to wake up and watch these two become husband and wife.... Prince and Princess. (goosebumps!) Mister Husband and I caught a few minutes of wedding week coverage last night and he looked a bit sad while taking it all in... I asked him what was wrong and he said "I wish I was prince..." I told him I wished he were a prince as well... I guess girls aren't the only ones wishing they were royalty....

Here are some pretty amazing royal wedding finds... I think I want all of them.


I love how fun and full of personality all of the wording is... this is totally unexpected and not as sweet, but I am loving it!

This tea towel is precious... I can see framing this or making it into a pillow cover-- love the colors and the quirky look of the illustrations!




This is what I want, badly. So badly. I want this for my future daughter's nursery (my daughter that doesn't exist). It's just precious. I love, love the sweet color palette. The pop of red is so fresh and young... I just adore this. 



Isn't the red just fabulous?

 


Check out this sweet mug, I love the illustrations again and am really digging the silhouettes. 


The back is just as precious as the front... The little ribbon and fern illustrations are so sweet and delicate. I would so love to sip out of this mug the morning of the 29th...



Again, this would be a sweet little plate to hang in a little girls nursery... 


I am loving this print... It's super cute.

Again, a tea towel that is just precious. I love this quirky illustration!

Have a great Wednesday abode lovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top