Happy Thursday abode lovers! Today I am talking about the bride of light fixtures (since it's wedding month here at abode love)... this overpriced $2k feather pendant is making me feel the way my wedding gown did... in awe and speechless. I am in love with all of the texture that this baby has packed into one shallow drum shade. It's rich, unexpected and the proportions are to die for.... I could go on and on about this beautiful piece!


I am loving that the base of this fixture isn't a standard shade... it's chicken wire! I am digging the hard, hexagonal pattern against the light fluffy feathers. Anyone else just dying over this look?

The creamy rope at the top of the fixture is nice because it creates a clean line while adding even more texture and interest....


My wheels are really spinning with this beauty as my inspiration... Have a great Thursday! (Also, if anyone has a money tree they could hook me up with that would be great... I would like a few of these feather fixtures asap!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top