In honor of wedding month, today I wanted to introduce you to a great Birmingham wedding photographer named Eric Chapman. Here is his website, and here is his blog....check him out! I work with Eric and he is a true renaissance man... he can do it all, literally, everything. He not only is an amazing photographer, but he is a composer, sound guy, a videographer, a whiz with lighting, a photoshop extraordinaire and probably has countless other talents that I am unaware of... 

Eric came to me, a graphic designer by day, to create a new identity for his website and brand. I created this logo for him almost a year ago! 


Last week I featured Katie Beth's big day-- and if you didn't get enough of KB, here is some more of her pretty face! Eric shot KB's bridal portraits and they are so glorious! Eric knows just how to handle light, pose his bride and give an editorial feel to each photograph. Check out this eye candy.















This is my all time favorite image. I love the milky white background and the selective focus on KB's pretty face. 


Eric and I are about to do a little photo project in the abode in the next month or so.... I am super pumped about it! Make sure to check out Eric's blog and website- you'll be amazed at this guy's talent!

Hope all of you abode lovers have a fabulous Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top