So, this may be my FAVORITE part of my entire wedding... the video. A HUGE thank you to Kinora Film's Paul Bryant... he's good, REALLY good. He works with his wifey, Courtney and they're a dream team. If you are getting married and haven't booked a videographer do it. You will NOT regret it! 

Paul used 8mm film as well as HD film to create my video. I love the feel of the film... the crackled and washed out images give such a warm and nestalgic feel. This is a small snippet... I wish I could share the entire thing!

Check out my video and some other great clips from Paul Bryant's portfolio!


Here is Paul and Courtney's latest video that is featured on their website... Stephen DeVries, my photographer also shot this wedding.... They're a great team!


Daniel and Kimberly's video is so sweet... I just adore it. Kimberly and I met when we were freshman at Auburn and have stayed in touch through facebook. This girl is gorgeous and super sweet too! You will LOVE this video! (Stephen DeVries was also the photographer of Kimberly's wedding)


I hope that all of you have enjoyed these videos! I always get teary watching wedding clips... Have an AMAZING Friday and a great weekend from my abode to yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top