April may be wedding month here at Abode Love, but that does NOT mean that my abode is taking the back burner.... So, what do a teapot and antlers have in common? Well, nothing except for the fact that they're both new and they're BOTH in my abode's office space!

Here is my newest addition... a fabulous little teapot lamp that I snagged for $9.99 at Urban Outfitters! I didn't find them online, so check out your Urban Outfitters to see if you can snag one of these babies in the sale section. I LOOOOVE this little addition to my office.  (also... yes, that is a wedding photo behind my little short and stout teapot... it ties perfectly along with wedding month!)


Here are a few other teapot lights that I have had my eye on... but they're pretty expensive, ugh.  
These are very sweet... but again, I can't see paying $200 when I snagged my little find for under $10! 

And here is the other new addition to the office! New antlers to hang lovingly above our diplomas! I love how the simple addition of antlers raise your eye up the wall... it makes the wall feel tall and ties the two diplomas together. I also love the masculine and rustic touch... with little glowing teapots hanging around... Mr. Hubbs needed to stare at something a little less feminine. These two additions couldn't be more opposite, but I think they work together wonderfully!


Have a wonderful Tuesday abode lovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top