Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! Especially mine, he's the very, very best brand of *dad*-
I will be spending this evening with my Dad- mom is making lemon, breaded chicken with capers... yum- and fingers crossed a fabulously fattening dessert!

As for today's inspiration... check it out. THE WALL-OF-FRAMES This trend is awesome- it makes a HUGE statement in any room... I have used this trend more than once in my home- it's always what people comment on in my lovely abode. My post about my stripey-fab hallway contains an organic wall cluster that I love... but here are a few other ways to go about your wall-of-frames!

This is organic, and completely mix-and-matched- different frame finishes, artwork, photos and mirrors... it stretches across the room and adds a lot of interest and color to the space.

This is the exact opposite of what you just saw... Here, the cluster is gridded out, all the same white frame, with a white mat surrounding a black and white photo. I do love how the sizes are different, while staying in a rectangle on the wall. Such a great way to display family photos of all kinds!

Here again is a strict grid, all the same size frames, and white mat surrounding the art. Such a beautiful and simple statement that draws your eye upward- creates drama-- and LOVE the pup basking in the sun... sweet.

All black frames with white mats, love the display of precious photos....

I love, love this little nook... it's a beautiful way to display art and bring interest to a small space in a home.

Gorgeous... love this kind of frame! They expose the wall color behind the art... Also, love these botanical prints- they are different- but work so well as one, large art piece. Notice also how the frames go behind the headboard and lamps... it creates a natural, carefree look.

What a statement!

wow.. I would have hated to hang all of these! But I think this is amazing..

These figure drawings are perfect for a bathroom, they create such a beautiful and elegant area of interest. I have a ton of figure drawing studies from school, and this cluster is inspiring me!

So, you love this, I know... but you are afraid to hammer that many nails into your wall. I get it, but here is a great way to systematically hang every piece that you want perfectly! Cut out pieces of paper that are the exact size of your frames, tape them on the wall using painters tape... and once you have it perfect, hang those suckers!

Again, Happy Father's Day! and enjoy your Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top