While sitting in my cubicle, I dream of beautiful work spaces like these. I have an office at home, and it's well on it's way to being complete, but that's not where I spend my days for now.

For now I am in a small, gray cubicle. I would post a photo of an example, but trust me, it's not worth seeing... these, however, are!


my home office also has space for two... love the inspiration board on the wall and the pop of pattern seen on the seat of the chairs. 


love, love the punches of yellow throughout this space


another punchy space- very quirky, but I love it


lucite louis chairs are the bomb.com-- they free up SO much visual space, and who doesn't want that?

I once had a pair of these lucite beauties- but Mister Husband leans back in his chair (so that he is balancing on two legs instead of four) while in concentration... this led to my chair's demise. 

The sad, broken chair is now sitting in my attic, my heart is not ready to throw it away....  


girly, girly




I would like to insert myself in the photo above, now.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top