Good evening all, and happy Monday! I had a fabulous girls weekend at the beach- so I am back, and ready to blog!

I wanted to revisit some old work today- college work! I loved college, becausee I loved school, and I loved, loved my fine art and design classes. Here are some mixed media pieces that I used for my final graphic design project at Auburn University. I had way too much fun creating these- I used everything I could think of, paint, chalk & oil pastels, stamps, ink, pencil... and cut from Vogue and Elle magazines for hours to create these illustrations.

These all happen to be hanging in the room with the drop cloth curtains that I blogged about a few weeks ago. I am sure you all saw little bits of them, but here they are in a grid on the wall- and a few of my favorites up close...











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top