yes- it's my birthday! I am spending the day with my mom, shopping. I took the day off work, and SO glad that I did... because, I got this in the mail... 

it's my love, anthropologie, wishing me a super-fab birthday... AND 15% off my entire purchase... looks like someone is after my heart....
i mean, how stinking cute can this get! the candle is actually a necklace- and the typography is so delicate and perfect... thank you anthro, even though i've got a ring on it... I'm lusting for you often, especially when you surprise me with such grace...

as I mentioned before, I am not working today, and while blogging does not feel like it's work... I am holding off on posting my weekend before and after, oh brother, project... you will have to stop by tomorrow to sneak a peak at my new drapes!

Have a wonderful Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top