I frequently go through love affairs with furniture that I can't have. It's like I feel the need to be heartbroken despite the fact that being married should have ended all of the chasing and heart-wrenching love affair crap.... So, the newest heartthrobs are listed below.

I have been lusting over this bodacious beauty for close to a year now... I keep vowing to myself and mister hubbs that it WILL be living upstairs in our abode soon enough.


The next piece on the lust list is relatively new to me, it's another beauty from Anthropologie, but it's much more affordable than the chair, which makes it even MORE tempting. Also, the fear that it may leave me for another is high on my radar.... it's just too perfect for my entry way, and my birthday is right around the corner, maybe mister hubbs will read this blog post and indulge me.... or maybe I will just give in to my desire and gift myself.

Anthropologie, From-The-Grey Rug

Okay- I am starting to feel like a furniture hussy... is that even possible? Anyway, onto the next torrid love affair.... this is from Restoration Hardware, and it is strong and masculine, yet sensitive with it's curves and transparency in all the right areas.... it would be paired with the lovely Anthro. rug from above... a match made in heaven...
And last, but certainly not least... This little fling, that I am sure will turn into something more sooner than later, is from a great little furniture place close to our lovely abode! It's from the Summer Classics collection, and it is just beautiful. It has adjustable shelves, and a beautiful turning handle to close and secure the glass doors. It would be the perfect size for our living room... It's also a great price, but I am sure that it's the kind of piece that lots of furniture obsessed girls will be lusting over... I mean, hellloooo lover, who wouldn't want this piece in a bad, bad way? I must find a way to nail down this sucker!

Summer Classics, Lorraine Cabinet in Cloudy White

Until the next obsession.... Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top