It's officially on. I feel like I am in a pressure cooker-- why do you ask? Well, because I ordered a stinking sewing machine. Why am I already calling it a stinking sewing machine? Because it was a great idea in theory- but now that UPS says it's due to arrive at my house today- I will actually have to sew. And since I am blogging about it, I will really have to sew.

Here is what I ordered... oh brother.

It was on a great sale through amazon- check it out! Also, it got lots of gold stars, which I like.



Don't get me wrong- I know how to use a sewing machine, but this one looks pretty fancy... look at all of the different stitch options on the right panel! I am hoping that I will learn how to use this sewing machine fast! Because I have a project to complete THIS weekend! 

I generally go about something new like a man (blanket statement, I know)... I hate reading directions. Ugh- it makes me crazy to think about reading the whole book to figure out how to thread a needle... hopefully it won't be too complex.

What am I sewing? Curtains! And no, I am not telling you any of the details- you will just have to follow me, and see what I have to show you next week!

But, here is your daily dose of eye candy... it's been a long week, and I think we all deserve it! 




I love these shades paired with simple, cream drapes! This is what I am thinking of doing for Landon and Kelli's Living Room!


 

ceiling draperies=maximum drama- love the bold color against the light, creamy space & furniture
wall to wall, floor to ceiling drapes... a-ma-zing.

pretty pattern, adds youth to this space

gorgeous- the periwinkle silk drapes are so perfect for this glamorous space

splash of fresh, airy blue 



shades+drapes again=loveliness

love, love the wall of drapes behind the bed... so dramatic, so fabulous!

happy friday!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top