Hello abode lovers and welcome back to Monday! I hope all of you had a great weekend-- I was super productive this weekend and I am so glad that I got some much needed projects started. I went over to my parent's abode Saturday night for some dinner and a little critique with SuperMom of my paintings for Laurel Dawn (the little shop that I'm starting) and that I am SO EXCITED to share with all of you! I gave a small intro to this BIG project that I've been working on like crazy here-- but I have yet to share too much because no.1 I'm nervous as hell to show all of you my work, and no. 2, the collection isn't quite where I want it yet-- I still have a few things that I am trying to work out BUT I am still planning on introducing everything by the middle of November at the latest.


What else did I do this weekend? Well.... I took this little nook between my kitchen and our master bedroom... 



and I did this.....


yep. 


kind of cray huh?


I've got big plans for this space and will be updating yall this week on my progress toward my master plan. I'm sure you guys are wondering why the heck I ripped these cabinets off the wall-- well, we just don't use this little nook and I think I have a much better plan for this space that we can actually USE and enjoy. I am planning on using one of my Laurel Dawn paintings here and I can't wait to share it!
I hope all of you abode lovers have a fantastic Monday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top