Hello abode lovers and hooray for Thursday! It's been a busy week, as usual, but a good one. I have a TON going on and I'm working away to try to get my new art shop Laurel Dawn up and running! Anyway, today, let's talk bedrooms-- worldly, fabulously eclectic bedrooms.

I love this space-- the walls are an unexpected pale mint-- I think the color of the walls allows this space to feel young and fresh even though it's packed with super rich patterns and textiles. 


Hello worldly-- this bedroom is too cool. I love that white washed bed and the suzani on the bed... 

Oh I love that ottoman! 


I've always loved this space-- the tufting and the multicolored kilm rug is an unexpected combination that totally works. 


Oh my-- I adore this space. I wouldn't typically be nuts over an off centered chandy- but for some reason it doesn't bother me in this space. I love the mixture of patterns and textures in this space and really adore the abstract painting hanging over the bed. Too pretty.


Pretty pink suzani.


This space is so elegant- I love the creamy, metallic wallpaper and the super modern, low profile white bed and side tables. The mustard colored suzani bedding makes this room feel more comfortable and a little more lived in. I love nothing more than an unexpected style combo!


One day, I would love to have a bedroom so large that a sectional fits comfortably in the corner. Isn't this space amazing? Look at that WALL of windows! I again love the mix of textures and fabrics throughout this bedroom. 


Um, fucsia suzani? Yes ma'am.


I'm loving the soft texture of the tree wallpaper behind the bed. What a beautiful focal point in this bedroom. The suzani spilling off the end of this gorgeous bed completes the look for me... I just don't think you can go wrong with a little pop of coral suzani. 


LOOK at that headboard. I love that the statement in this space is all about the bed-- the bedding is a clean white, which allows the headboard to really shine. I wouldn't have thought that a throw pillow that was so similar in color and pattern to the headboard would have worked in this space-- but it does!


What do all of you abode lovers think of all this rich color and pattern in a bedroom? Do you think it's too much? Do you prefer a calming, serene bedroom? I for one think the more pattern and color the bedroom-- but what do you think? Have a great Thursday ya'll-- Friday is right around the corner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top