Hello abode lovers and hoorray for Tuesday! Today I wanted to update all of you abode lovers on a commissioned piece that I did for a lovely client here in Birmingham. I blogged about this a few months ago when I was working on it-- but I finally finished it up with lucite framing (like I did for my DIY Otomi Runner) done by yours truly with a little help from General Dad of course...

I wanted to show it off before I finally gave it to it's rightful owner... I love her. I will miss her. Especially since the past few days she's been hanging out in my striped hallway. 


Here is an image of the artwork before I framed it...


Here's another view of her... I love what plexi glass can do for a piece of art... the floating look is really light and modern-- it also allows for the art to really shine instead of the framing taking away from the piece. 


Here is a close up of the mini-gold bolts that I snagged to rock this piece... I really love how dainty they are! 


If you're interested in a commissioned painting, please contact me at laureldawndesigns@gmail.com

I will be chillaxing this evening and getting my hair "did"-- one of my favorite things to do-- I love a good primping every now and then! Then I'll indulge myself with a session of full on weeping to watch Parenthood... gah that show is amazing! Anyone else love Parenthood? I hope all of you abode lovers have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top