Hello abode lovers and happy Tuesday / debate day! I love a good debate, and I love thinking about how SNL is going to make fun of everyone on Saturday... nothing like a good political sketch to lighten the mood of election time! Anywho-- I spent my ENTIRE weekend devoted to working on the Laurel Dawn project... paintings are coming ya'll, paintings are coming! 

So, I know I have been giving all of you sneak peeks lately of some of my shenanigans-- and today, I am here to deliver yet another sneak peek. Can you put it all together to figure out what I'm up to???

This is a painting that I've been working on and it's probably the biggest sneak peek of Laurel Dawn thus far.... I'm pretty sure I meant to blur a bit more of this photo!!! Anyway, I did a little project to finish it up last night-- I can't wait to share everything with all of you!  


+


+


= MAJOR SURPRISE PROJECT COMING!

 I hope all of you abode lovers have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top