Hello abode lovers and happy FRIDAY funday! TGIF ya'll.... TGIF. I'm pretty sure Mister Husband and myself will be seeing Argo this weekend (I think it's going to be amazing-- at least that's what Justin Timberlake said on Twitter-- and when has that guy been wrong?? aside from dumping Miss Britney Spears) So-- it's on. Movie night. I'm going to slurp down a large coke icee and munch on butter covered popcorn this evening with my lova and I couldn't be more excited. We're very glamorous.

Anyway, thanks to all of the Abode Lovers that commented on The Last Beholder giveaway post yesterday.... we have a WINNER.... it's..........



CAROLINE, YEAH GIRL!!! Please send me an email (laureldawndesigns@gmail.com) with your mailing address and I'll send your copy of The Last Beholder as soon as possible! 

Now-- for some serious blogger inspiration.... I got on today and saw two awesome posts that had one key thing in common. Lucite. I've been all about lucite lately... as you can tell from this post the other day-- I'm framing art in lucite and I think it's the coolest.....

The ever inspiring Decorista, Ashlina blogged about these lucite barstools that are honestly perfection. She decided that she had to find a set and SHE DID! WITH PINK CUSHIONS.... stop it. Too much awesomeness. 



Can you even stand it?? I think that brass and lucite chairs will make an appearance at some point in my life... they're just too amaze not to chase. 

Who else blogged about a space using lucite today?? The ever so talented Michelle Armas, AKA my super serious artist crush. She blogged about this amazing NY space and let's face it... it's pretty much the most stylish space I've seen in a while. I am crazy about the eclectic collected feel of the space and the pair of lucite + leather chairs are seriously rocking it out in this living space.


Here's another view of the same space. Michelle Armas, thank you for posting such gorgeous inspiration in the blog world. Love this space-- ADORE all of the art in this space. Such a beautiful collection. 


So again, congrats to Caroline on winning a copy of The Last Beholder! If you didn't win, you should still order your own copy or download it from Amazon for your Kindle or Kinde App it's $1 people, and SO amazing.... I hope all of you abode lovers out there have a great weekend! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top