Hello abode lovers! I hope all of you are having a great week, it's been a busy one-- but good! Yesterday I got the chance to go to Kelli and Landon's abode to check out their nursery progress and OH. MY. GOD. I am pretty much obsessed. I only had my iPhone, so sorry for the photo quality... but I wanted to show all of you the progress so far!

Landon did a GREAT job with the board and batten-- he installed all of it AND did all of the painting. Way to go Lando! The pale mint is just the hint of color that I was looking for to keep the nursery light and bright without being too plain. The wallpaper was hung by a professional and it looks amazing-- Anthropologie really struck gold with this gorgeous watercolor pattern. The wallpaper was our jumping off point for the design of the entire space- Kelli and I both loved it! It was expensive, so we decided to do a very small portion of the space and I think it has a great impact!


We still have lots of accessorizing to do and art and photos to hang, but again-- the progress is already beautiful so I had to share! The nursery has two small doors on either side of the room for storage, so we painted them to match the board and batten so that they would blend in a bit more... The rocker is a slipcovered winner from Restoration Hardware Baby & Child... It's super comfy and is neutral so that it can be used for babies to come in the future! The small chest is a great little find from Wisteria, I love the petite size and the curves on the face of the piece- so pretty and feminine! Also, are you guys seeing the fabulous swan stool? Stop it, right?!? I want this in my life... I think I could make it work in my abode. I think this piece is SO special and super precious. 


Here's a view of the other side of the room-- this changing table/dresser is a great piece that baby Burton will have forever. The top is removable and it's a great sized piece for lots of storage. We both loved that it had little casters on the bottom and the hardware is super sweet.


The crib was something Kelli purchased months ago and I think it's my dream crib as well. I love the shape and the dramatic 4 posts-- it really gives this little spot for slumber major impact. The drapes are from my FAVORITE place to buy curtain panels, OVERSTOCK! They were a GREAT price and I LOVE that it brings in another pattern into the space. The vertical stripes also elongate the walls and make the space feel much larger. The windows are an interesting shape, so we made a big impact on the back wall by hanging 4 panels instead of just 2 flanking either side. Lots of drapery panels make a space feel instantly more rich!


We're currently fighting a bedding disaster... of course, the perfect colored bedding is no longer being made... ugh! So, I'm searching high and low for a great solution. Wish me luck!


Here again is the mood board for sweet baby Burton's nursery... there are still lots of little things to be installed, but it's coming along beautifully!


I hope all of you abode lovers have a great day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top