Hello abode lovers, it's hump day again... it's hard to believe that we're halfway through this week! I've been enjoying the much cooler fall weather down in Birmingham (think mid 80's, ha!) but I'm ready for real fall to sneak around the corner at any moment! 

One of my favorite things about cooler weather is really warming up the abode by adding new things that feel a little more cozy and lighting up as many candles as I can-- our little abode can feel like one big fire hazard at times, but the smell will make you think you've died and gone to heaven. Anyone else have a candle that they SWEAR by?? I do. I also am lucky enough to have a sponsor that sells my favorites! Smells Amazing is a lovely online shop that you can snag Capri Blue, Traviata, Aspen Bay Reserve and more... I have been personally addicted to the Capri Blue Volcano Candle , Super Mom is also obsessed with this and I have given it as gifts to friends for years now-- I've hooked a lot of gals to this lovely scent! 

A lot of you purchase this brand from Anthropologie, but it's cheaper at Smells Amazing, a percentage of your purchase is donated to further Lyme Disease research and education, and if you spend $79, your shipping is free!!!!

Many of you abode lovers who have followed me for a while have spotted these little blue jars around my abode-- I think they're a great pop of fresh color in any space. This is a little mood board that I think LOOKS like this candle SMELLS. Love it. 



Go check out Smells Amazing- and if you haven't tried my personal favorite, Capri Blue Volcano, then you're truly missing out. These candles last SO long, and the smell is just perfection! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top