Hello abode lovers and Happy Tuesday-- you know what that means don't you??? PARENTHOOD and X-Factor TONIGHT! I can't wait. I happen to love both of these shows, I mean, who doesn't want a little bit of Britney on a Tuesday night??

Anyhow, back to business... today I am introducing my newest sponsor Stella & Dot! The super sweet and cute stylist, Kristen Fine contacted me about sharing Stella & Dot with all of the abode lovers out there and I jumped on it!

But first, I want to share one of my favorite things to do with jewelry, find it's room twinsie of course!

Serenity Necklace, meet your room twin... 
I am crazy about that necklace and equally crazy about those mismatched colorful dining chairs. There's something about this color palette that just screams "YOUTHFUL GORGEOUSNESS!"


Marrakesh Bib Necklace... this baby is on SALE and Kourtney Kardashian has worn it, so you know it's amazeballs. Did anyone see her pull out that beautiful baby girl Sunday night? Talk about girl power, sheesh! Marrakesh... meet yo twinsie match.

This. Is. Fun. Don't you just love the artwork in this space?? It has the same deep, dimension that this gorgeous necklace is rockin'. I also love a good bow-clasp.... this allows for a gorgeous neckline when you're sporting a ponytail or the oh-so-trendy bun.  


Renegade Cluster Bracelet... Oooookkkaaaayyyy.... have any of you seen Piece of Me (the Katy Perry concert movie?) I did... twice in the theaters if you must know. No judgement, please. I went one lazy afternoon by myself when Mister Husband was out of town-- I was an okay fan of Katy Perry's--- but then, I watched the movie. OMG. To say I cried would be the understatement of the year... I wept. Straight up wept I tell you... That girl is amazing. I then drug my little sister to set the movie and she loved it too! Speaking of.... she totally rocked this Renegade Cluster bracelet, so, I officially need this in my life/jewelry box. To me, this would be my BFF bracelet with Katy Perry. 

Also, if Katy Perry and I were roomies, our entryway would most certainly look like this one... 


Here is a little introduction to Stella & Dot from the stylist, Kristen Fine, herself!

Hi I'm Kristen with Stella & Dot and I'm so happy to be here on Abode Love! Stella & Dot is one of Inc 500's Fastest-Growing Companies. Our company creates flexible opportunities for women to be work from home entrepreneurs. We believe everyone deserves great style, fun and opportunity in their everyday lives, and we're dedicated to providing it in a personal way. Our jewelry line is sold exclusively through friendly Stella & Dot Stylists online and at in home trunk shows. I know that you will love it! Some of my favorite pieces for the fall are.


The Chimera Bangle, Possibly one of our most versatile bracelets yet, the Chimera Bangle gives your favorite stacked bracelet look an eclectic new touch. An easy way to wear the animal trend! 



The Olivia Bib Necklace Destined to become an iconic favorite, the Olivia Bib Necklace comes in one of the seasons hottest colors. This preppy and chic necklace is a bold statement over prints as well as solids. Favorite way to wear it-over a stripe! Pairs really well with navy, white, black, or over a wild print.



Pyramid Studs Our rose gold Pyramid Studs are both chic and just a little edgy. They're the perfect size and have the look of fine jewelry!
Shop editor adored products at a Trunk Show or online at my very own e-boutique! Our irresistible styles are coveted by celebrities and are not only affordable, but make a style statement.



I am loving Kristen's picks... I am dying over that bib necklace and who doesn't love a good arm party of bracelets?!? Anyway, I am super happy to have Stella & Dot as one of my new sponsors! Please go over and check out what Stella & Dot has to offer-- talk about eye candy!!

I hope all of you abode lovers have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top