Spoonflower, you've done it. You've made me so excited I could pee my britches. You've also made me so excited that this is my second blog post of the day.... thank you, thank you for fulfilling my fantasy of designing my own wallpaper at a great price. It's also REMOVABLE so it's great for renters and people like me who are afraid it will deter future buyers for when we outgrow our little abode.

I have been researching custom wallpaper for the past few days, so this is the best. Day. Ever.

Anthropologie, I'm no longer at your overpriced wallpaper mercy. I am free. And I will design the heck out of some wallpaper, you watch me. Even though you've crushed my heart recently by selling out of my favorite wallpaper of all time, I still love you, thanks to Spoonflower.

Read more about this miracle here.


Thank you God. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top