Hello abode lovers and hello Tuesday. Don't treat me poorly please, I already woke up late this morning and I would love for this day to run smoothly- so suck it up and don't be a pansy, Tuesday.

My way of getting my act together AND starting a day off inspired is to hop on Pinterest and drool over my latest prized pins. Isn't Pinterest just the GREATEST?!? I  know that this post is a bit random and all over the place, but here are my favorite pins as of lately:

Now, I'm sure I've blogged about this before-- BUT, I pinned it and it's amazing. I mean, so amazing. The styling of these floating kitchen shelves is perfect. I LOVE the unexpected artwork thrown in the mix of white dished, fruit and flowers. And check out that bread bin sitting on the countertop! It's so simple and pretty. Don't you just love this look? Rich and clean at the same time.


These pieces of art are so incredible and super playful in this space. I love how much youth and life the colors and scale of this piece bring into the space. They look like paint by number, but I'm not sure where this beautiful image even originated so I'm just not sure. Anyone have any info. about this gorgeous space?? 


Hey girl, how you doin? That's what I want to say to these white appliances. Who knew white could make a comeback in such a chic way?!? I ADORE this kitchen and those appliances are killing me softly. I mean, if the appliances were the standard bad ass stainless, it wouldn't look as good with that warm, gray backsplash. Way to go white appliances, way to go. 


This is just a really great use of space and I'm totally crushing on it.


Hello again fine art in the kitchen... I really like your style. Don't you just love the little unexpected gallery wall in the corner over there? SO much better than flooding this kitchen with upper cabinetry. Super stylish. 


These are awesome. Thank you Martha Stewart for showing us how to make a jack-o-lantern chic.  


And if this image doesn't make your heart smile, you must be a tin man. 
Stop. It. 


I love this art- I mean, love it. I grew up having "wadamelling" themed birthday parties with my best friend, so there's a warm place in my heart for this cute fruit.  


I love this office space- the styling is spot on. I'm always crazy about a fiddle leaf fig tree, and I love that pretty little antique blue chair mixed with the super clean and modern white pieces.  


Here is a close up of my favorite styling moment in this space... look at that trophy!!! I love a good trophy, but the fact that it's being used for holding pencils, pens and such makes me so darn happy. 


So, if you're having a bad case of the Tuesdays- go to Pinterest and get inspired! I hope all of you abode lovers have a great day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top