Hello abode lovers and happy Friday! I am SO excited that my shows start again next week... Parenthood, here I come! Anyone else watch the MTV Music awards last night out of sheer boredom? I mean, I have had enough of politics yall.... Mister Husband was very impressed concerned about how many of the songs I knew word for word that were being played... 

ANYWAY, I am SO excited to share the details of the new rug in my living room! As many of you already know, I splurged a few months ago (my birthday month with a 15% coupon) on this gorgeous Gloria's Garden rug from Anthropologie and have decided that I really like it, a lot. I have blogged about this rug several times in the past few years, and after waiting almost 4 months for this beauty to arrive, I couldn't be happier with the outcome!


The Bianca pillow (the hot pink one) also from Anthropologie was a buy that I felt like I HAD to make... the pillows I had before were much more monotoned and didn't really go with the new, vibrant rug. So I bought one pillow, switched out another pillow from our spare bedroom and wah-lah! Much better.... 


I also decided to switch back to my old lampshade-- I also had this baby in our spare bedroom and decided that the shade I was using before may be a little too matchy-matchy with the rug.... the jury's still out on this decision, but I think I like the lighter one for now. 


I would LOVE to buy one more pillow... I know, it's a problem... but I really feel like the chaise lounge needs a pop of bright color... 






Or maybe I just need a different throw that's not a pastel? 


or maybe this gorgeous guy???  


 

See that center pillow? That's an oldie but a goodie... it's been living in our spare bedroom for years now!



Here's a quick reminder of what the room looked like before... 



and this was the pillow arrangement... 


and here are a few more angles of the space for those of you who asked... 




I hope all of you abode lovers have a fabulous Friday and a great weekend! I will be working on several projects this weekend, so here's hoping for a productive few days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top