So, I am still on the subject of feather lighting after this post I did a few weeks ago. "Why?" you ask... Well, first of all it's amazing and glamorous and ALSO I have been contemplating the very cheapest way to pull off a massive DIY to mimic this look. That's right abode lovers, I have done a ton of feather research, burned my fingers to death with hot glue and I am hoping to share my progress tomorrow or Thursday... get ready for it...

Mister Hubbs is already making headway on the electrical, so here's hoping that everything goes smoothly and nobody gets electrocuted.

I have been obsessed with all things feather-y after I saw that fabulous and super expensive feather chandelier, so before I posted my DIY I thought I would share with all of you the possibilities of feather-y lights....

This huge pendant is amazing... I love the bold statement it makes in the space. 
The texture is unlike anything I have ever seen... so very unique. 

In the room next to the image above is this space... The matching but much smaller feather pendant in the dining area is so dainty and fresh. I love that they match-- I mean, what else would work this well with that HUGE pendant in the living space? I'm not usually a fan of matching fixtures, but this works so well.
Remember this beauty from a few weeks ago? What a beauty. 




 Here is a lamp that uses ostrich feathers... pretty amazing right? I think I prefer smaller feathers all mashed together, but this is a great look as well.

This lamp is so sweet and flirty! It's a much different look than the pendants and chandeliers from above, but I am loving this look. The wiry looking feathers make this piece so quirky- and it also leaves you guessing what the material is that makes up this piece! It doesn't look like typical feathers!


I can't wait to share my feather DIY with you tomorrow (or the next day...) Hope you have a fabulous Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top