Hello abode lovers!
I just had some super pretty images that I wanted to share with all of you! They're random, I know- but fabulous none the less.... 

I love this kitchen... I mean, I think this may be my favorite kitchen of all time. I love the large marble backsplash tiles and the open shelving in combination with the cabinets. I am DYING over the stainless lower cabinetry with the modern and super sleek hardware. I love the contrast between the modern hardware and the traditional sink faucet. I think the kitchen table topped with stone is flawless... the rustic feel is gorgeous in this sleek space. This makes me ponder the many possibilities of taking an old farmhouse table and replacing the top with a great stone to work with any kitchen countertop. The bench seating at the head of the table is unexpected and so freaking amazing... charcoal velvet may not be the most forgiving fabric- but let's face it, it looks great. My one and only change of the entire space would be to hang an antique crystal chandelier over the table... I'm a girl who loves glamour and drama... what can I say!?!


I am really digging bathroom gallery walls... It's unexpected- I love it! I also love the tile and the front of this bathtub-- love, love.

Anyone else going crazy for these chandeliers? I am. Big time. 
 Hope everyone has an amazing Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top