So, as I mentioned yesterday, I have a DIY feather chandelier in progress! I promised a few pics today (I was honestly hoping to have it hung... but sometimes things don't run as quickly as hoped!)--- SO,  I decided to take a few photos of my DIY chandelier to give you a sneak peek! 

That's right abode lovers... feathers just weren't enough... I had to add crystals and a foiled interior.... booya. 

I am pretty obsessed with the frothy edge that this little chandelier has... it's so dreamy and romantic.

Look how flirty those edges are being... just flipping out wherever they please... love.

Do you see the hint of cording at the top? I love the finish it gives the shade.

Here is a view from the top.... The white roped cording really gives a finished and clean look to the feather chandelier. It's a nice contrast of order and line to the light and organic feel of the feathers.

So, are you excited to see the whole thing hanging from my ceiling!? I am SOOO ready. I will post photos as soon as I get this project complete.... Mister Husband has a few more things to do before we hang this baby, but I can't wait!

Have a fabulous and feather-y friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top