Hello and good morning abode lovers! Remember this post around Christmas? Mister Husband got this great mirror for me (that I picked out..) and I have been waiting to hang it until I got a little table. I have also had these antique gold, crystal dripped sconces for almost a YEAR now... I have been patiently waiting to come across the right console table, and I finally found a solution that I liked! So here it is! (and yes... that is King peeking out of the guest bedroom in the mirror)


Here are the Aris Corbel shelves that I got from Restoration Hardware-- they were SO big that I could use them to create a small foyer table. I was able to pick them up at my local Restoration Hardware- and then Mr.Husband contacted our local glass guy to get the glass top at a MUCH cheaper price than RH's glass table top. Wahoo for my wallet! I thought about getting many different console options, but I knew that the piece needed to be so small that it was difficult finding something that didn't look too wimpy... after all, that mirror is HUGE! So- these hefty corbels fit the bill!

Here are the "before" pictures with Lady and King... and yes, that is Lady's winter coat. Doesn't she look like a wooly mammoth?!


Here are a few shots of the deets.... I love this photo of my little brother- I took it in my college photography class and have always wanted to use it somewhere special. I used a few martini glasses, a shaker and a silver tray to create a little bar area- I LOVE mini bars in homes... 


I LOVE the little rock votive holder, I snagged it for $6.99 at TJ Maxx... score! I got the metal "M" from Urban Outfitters-- and stacked a few pretty books topped with jars to finish up the table. 


Here it is again...


I hope all of you abode lovers have a fabulous Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top