Hello and good morning abode lovers! I just wanted to start off the week adoring a color that is fresh, clean, bright and was all the rage in the 80's.... welcome back seafoam, oh how we've missed you!

This home is the best... I love the minty walls....

I am pretty much dying over this color palette- the bright gold frame and crystals are so beautiful against the tone of the walls...

No mint here... but I think this deep blue is a great contrasting color- so bold and lovely!

I'm always a fan of the gallery wall... I am digging the roll out map-- it really brings out the color scheme of the home... gorgeous!

This chalkboard mantle thing is great... it's perfect for kids to doodle and for lists to be made... it also creates a focal point in the kitchen much like a fireplace... I love the collection of items on the ledge.

What a sweet and dreamy room... the gray is a perfect and sweet tone

This nook is so great... that photograph is to die for. I love. 

And the minty magic is back... I love this color in bathrooms... How much gorgeousness can you pack into one little bathroom? Crystal chandelier, pretty mirror, footed tub, and sconces... fabulous.

These kids are awesome.... the top hat and antique goggles make this duo so precious... great styling!

Wasn't that home amazing??? Here are a few other pics via pinterest that are also working this color...

Anyone else dying over these chairs?? Where oh where did they come from? Look at those LEGS! If anyone has seen these around please, please let me know... wow. Love them. 

 Seafoam/Mint kitchen... check! I love the black accents... 

Another minty kitchen with black hardware and countertops... I really love this look even though I'm usually not a fan of black counters... this totally works and feels really fresh!

Mint in high gloss.... oh yes. LOVE this rich feel- and the artwork hanging from the ceiling is such a grand statement!

 This isn't pretty or anything.... I am loving the peachy tones mixed with the seafoam... 

 The pup, the walls, those doors, I'll take it all.

Gold is seafoam's best accent... love all of the different tones of gold with this minty backdrop.

Are you feeling minty or seafoam-y now? Well, here are a few great items from Anthropologie that all sport this super fresh and current color...

I love, love this ombre look... 

This small and sweet pillow is a great size- I love how fresh and light it feels!

I want to own this wallpaper, badly. Very badly. I love the watercolor detail in the leaves and flowers- my goodness.


As most of you know, I'm a sucker for any home decor that sports a little pooch. These westie bookends are so precious and whimsical... they also have a very minty base that gives these little fellas a pop of color!

I have both of these, I love both of these... 

I want these plates and these bowls to go together and live in holy matrimony... 

I would also like this dog plate to be added to the family... like a sister wife. 

I hope all of you abode lovers have a fabulously minty monday! More feather chandelier updates tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top