It's about that time, I am stuffed with Turkey and ready for the next and best holiday... CHRISTMAS! Also, as a side note, it's been jumping back and forth between 70 degree weather and 60 degree weather for the past few months, and this Tuesday evening Alabama is supposed to get it's first misting of snow. I mean, seriously? On Thanksgiving day I wore short sleeves and it was too toasty for a sweater on Saturday.... oh Alabama... silly-nilly Alabama. Now, it's not going to stick, they're saying it's going to be a wintry mix, but still! I feel like I reference the weather a lot on abode love, but Alabama has been very confused about the seasons over the past year and it's getting ridiculous!

Anyway, to get in the spirit of the season, I will be listening to the Justin Bieber Christmas album as well as the old school Mariah Carey Christmas album today. To go with those jams, I will be drooling over this holiday merch...

Aren't these the most beautiful stockings you've ever seen? If I didn't already have stockings, these would be exactly what I wanted! I love the crewel pattern and the little pompoms are too cute. 



These are so frosty and pretty. I love all of the different shapes and sizes.


Oh my. Bay leaf sparkly garland... I die. This look is so, so pretty. I would love to replace all of my standard green garland with this....


These pretty strands of lights are incredible. They're so petite and come in a variety of sizes and finishes. I LOVE these.



So, that's a little taste of the season for ya! Hope all of you abode lovers had a great Thanksgiving, have a happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top