Hello abode lovers and happy Tuesday! Yesterday afternoon I started looking around for the perfect master bathroom light fixture. You see, our skank, flush-mount light finally gave way and died. Mister Husband made the final call of death Sunday afternoon. After absolutely zero grieving, I started perusing the interwebs for inspiration. We will most likely wait until after the holidays, but I can't help but start looking around. I have been thinking about a moravian light for the front of the abode (outside) but I think it may be fun to have one of these little guys in the master bathroom as well...

Isn't this little nook amazing? I love all of the artwork, the graphic cushion and pillows and of course, the sweet little moravian pendant hanging in the center of this precious and rich little space.


Oh fancy... a moravian pendant with milky, white glass. This is a great look for such a modern, clean, white kitchen. I love that the shape also adds a touch of whimsy to the space. I don't particularly care for the lighting over the dining area, but you can't win 'em all!


This room is so perfect. I've loved it for quite some time. The striped wood floors, the cowhide, and the super relaxed feel of the furniture is spot on. I think the moravian light in this space adds an unexpected bit of depth and glamour- I just LOVE it.


There's nothing like a moravian light hanging above your front door. I will have this look one day... maybe this summer?


Way pretty. I love these minty walls, the pops of red and those black twin beds. The oversized moravian light again, adds a bit of whimsy to this super symmetrical space. 


Again, a beautiful little abode with a gorgeous front porch topped off with a moravian light. 


This space is super manly, wow. I really love the look of this space and I think that the moravian light adds the perfect amount of spunk and femininity.


Wowwie-zowwie. This super relaxed bathroom is simply lovely. Love the opaque white glass on this moravian fixture.


This arrangement of moravian fixtures is too fun. It's the perfect installation for this open space and is such a lovely risk to take!


Here's another kitchen with a pair of moravian pendants above the oversized island. Have I talked you into loving these fixtures yet? 


Here are a few lovely and budget friendly moravian light fixture options:






I hope all of you abode lovers have a happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top