Hello abode lovers and happy Monday! So, I realize that talking about succulents the week of Thanksgiving is a little insane, but in Birmingham it's freaking warm outside :) that's a totally sarcastic smile... But I figure I'm at least thankful for the warmth so that my succulents have a chance to show off before I get all of the Christmas stuff out. So here they are... my sweet little succulents, doing high-kicks around my abode.

Love this sweet Lady dog... she's sprouting those little guys like a champ. She loves to standing on that slice of agate that I scored at Homegoods. 


And this little cactus fella just started sprouting this flower thing last week! Who knew it could even do that? I didn't. I suck at keeping things alive, so this baby sprouting up like this was quite the surprise. 


Those pale green little guys are my favorite. I just love their muted color. 


Anyone else growing a cactus in their abode this time of year? Anyone, anyone? Here are a few pretty succulent images that I've been pinning for the past few months.... go here to check out the sources.

I love this hanging terrarium. It's super gorgeous and it holds some pretty fantastic succulents. 


These are so pretty too! I love seeing the soil paired with the high contrast white rocks. Where oh where do I get spotted succulents??


These little guys are precious. Just precious. These could be gorgeous little place holders for the holidays! 



If my little succulent-toting Lady could run away, she would do so with this fabulously handsome rhino.  


And this little couple would be their best friends... Can these little dudes get any cuter?!?


I hope all of you have a great Monday! I am so happy that it's a holiday week, hooray!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top