Yep, that's right abode lovers, I'm sick. And as far as I'm concerned, being sick when you're an adult is for the birds skanks. When I got sick as a little tike, my mom would always get me a warm cuddly blanket and pop in Disney's Cinderella. There was something about those little singing mice that got me feeling better. All the attention you get as a kid when you're sick almost makes it worth it. As an adult, you still have to work, you all of the sudden look like a slacker who doesn't respond to emails (sorry to all of you that I have blatantly ignored this week) and best of all, you look like you've been hit by a truck. You guys should see how glamorous I look... surrounded by tissues and drinking orange juice like it's Bible. (sorry for the Kardashian slang, but hey, those girls get in your head)

So, aside from complaining about my sickness, I'm going to leave all of you with some beautiful images that have brought me a little joy this Friday morning...

This kitchen is perfection. I love, love the rustic wood beams on the ceiling and the collection of antique silver trays is pretty amazing. I really love that the trays are hung from floor to ceiling, I feel like it elongates that wall and makes the space feel larger than it really is. I am also always a fan of white painted brick and a charming, rustic table. This space is to die.


This space is so over-the-top glamorous. The color choices are loud and I love it. The emerald green crystals on the mirror are so unexpected and quite lovely.  


That's quite a eat-in-kitchen... wow. The flanking bookcases make the space feel cozy and more about living in the space, not just eating.  The drapes, sofa and light fixture are killer- each piece feels so special. There's NOTHING about this space that I don't love!


If you are a regular Abode Love reader, you know that I'm an art freak and love a good gallery wall. This one is amazeballs. I also love the cylindrical light fixture and the black banister going up the stairs. Yummy.


These kitchen cabinets are the perfect gray. It's warm and feels completely timeless. I also really love all of the rustic woods in the space. How about those cutting boards on display?!? I think I shall do that in my own kitchen, it's fabulous and functional at the same time.  


I hope all of you have a great Friday, the weekend is so close I can taste it! Hopefully I'll regain strength over the weekend and be wide-eyed and bushy-tailed come Monday.... here's hoping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top