what is my problem? Well- I haven't been blogging as much lately thanks to the new "day job." I made a career move a few months ago- I drive a lot more, spend less time at home- but it's worth it! I am still finding my footing and trying to get used to all of the new changes.... With all that said- THAT is why I have been MIA lately. I am not less inspired- just busy! I am getting used to the new schedule- and I will be back to normal as soon as I can! (sooner than later I hope!)

So- don't you all want to know what ELSE I purchased for the abode? The first item was revealed last week.... after this item, there's only one more to go! Aren't you curious what the next piece is and where it will go???
and here is where this handsome big guy will be living... 
and now... here is the SECOND item!

The Lyon chair from Restoration Hardware in Natural Army Duck: TA-DA!!!!!!
It's classic- comfy, but still small enough to fit in the space. I love that it has classic lines- I know I will have this chair forever!
and where will this beauty live??? Here of course! in the pink
can you say, "power couple?"
It will be MONTHS until I see these two together... I feel like I should have a beautiful chair wedding at the abode. I mean, she's dressed in white, beautiful, petite and charming. And he stands large, masculine and in the perfect shade of gray- I think I will do that! So- Save the Date... the chair+chaise wedding will be the highlight of the abode's year that's for sure! Maybe I could wear one of my old bridesmaid dresses... why not? What else am I going to do with all of them?

So- we are down to ONE more piece in my over the top shopping spree (that I will be paying for, for months to come...) What do you think it is? And where do you think it will live in my abode??

Have a great Thursday Abode Lovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top