"oh hello new West Elm magazine!" is what I said upon opening my mail box Tuesday evening. Since then, I have been thinking long and hard about all of the beautiful new pieces West Elm has blessed us with. Yes, trust me, it's good. I have always loved the simplicity and clean lines that you find browsing in West Elm.... but they have added a little oomph lately that I am digging. Check out my new favorite things from West Elm below. If you should decide to purchase one (or all) of these items... please let me know and send photos so that I can live vicariously through you!

this was the first thing that made me swoon... I love, love, love this pattern. It would work beautifully in so many different spaces- check out all of the fabric swatches- they're pretty fab.
I just really love the shape of these sconces- I like that they're big, they make a statement with those drum shades, but the delicate swan neck keeps them from being bulky. I think they're perfectly elegant for a bedroom. 
 small, convex mirrors in different sizes- perfect for wall clusters
 metallic + linen= really, really great pillows. Thank you west elm!
 this sweet, little bird wants to hang out at my abode... 
 hello studly pillow... would you like to hang out on my sofa?
such a pleasing gray leather chair- I love how light it feels- and the nailhead trim is that little "oomph" I was discussing above... it's what feels new and glamorous at West Elm.
  love the contrast of glossy, glamorous gold used in rough, imperfect lines and patterns... I would love to mix and match these pieces! 
So- check out West Elm... they also have a ton of holiday decor to check out as well! Have a great Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top