I really love the look of grass cloth. It adds a warm and subtle texture in a room- and I wish I could think of somewhere to do this in my abode! Check out all of this eye candy- Happy Friday Abode Lovers!

This office from CentSational Girl is beautiful... click here to check out how Kate put up the grasscloth all by herself! Good Job Kate!


LOVE this grasscloth pieced together... what a fabulous idea!
and here is another one of my favorite bloggers from Isabella and Max Rooms- I really love this space! Check out the before & after- it's amazing what the grass cloth does for the space. It really created a feature wall without being to loud- gorgeous!




I love how the grasscloth extends the look of the headboard- it creates such a strong focal point in the space.
these panels are actually YOGA MATS! Can you believe it!? brilliant, just brilliant.

wall installation + grass cloth= fab, completely fab!
patterned grasscloth for a punchy look- yes, please!
more subtle pattern- 

This dining room is the perfect marriage between natural textures and high gloss glamour. 
I really love how the grasscloth was installed in between the built-ins- and also- look at that feature wall! It's GORGEOUS with the grasscloth extending up the super high ceilings. Way to make an impact & fill the space- wow!
maybe my favorite, I love how soft this grasscloth is... and that woodwork is to die for!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top