So, they're going back. For those of you who are a bit lost about what I am referring to... HERE is the previous post concerning kitchen hardware. I like them- but they're just not working with my cabinets. I apologize for the quality of these photos, but I was in a bit of a hurry- and now I am ready to ship these babies back. I have already ordered new samples from Home Depot, so I will update you in 5-7 business days! Also, I think I have decided that the Anthropologie knobs are just too over the top for my budget in the kitchen. (by the end of this kitchen overhaul, if I have Anthro hardware... don't judge me! I am trying my best to avoid them!!!)

I really love the handles against the tile and the granite, but the style isn't matching the traditional, glazed in gray cabinetry....

These knobs are cute- but they are just too small for my super large cabinet doors on my lower cabinetry...
and yes.... that is STILL the only little plot of tile on my backsplash! ha!
and now....  here is one of the fabulous items that I purchased lately- but it will be January or February before I have this delivered to my abode. I cannot WAIT!  Via Restoration Hardware, Toulouse Chaise- in Fog Army Duck
and where will this beauty live??? well HERE of course!
So happy to get to share part of my shopping spree... I will divulge more later! (Hint... that other leather slipper chair is getting the boot too, let the guessing begin!) I hope all you Abode Lovers have a fabulous weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top